Classic Craft Dental Laboratory warrants that all dental devices (a “device”) are made according to your specifications and approval in the belief that the device will be useful and makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability (“Agreement”) will be extended with the presentation of a verified
proof-of-purchase, which includes an original invoice number/date, patient’s name and original model.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a device (dentist who signed the RX form for the case) and does not extend to patients or other individuals and/or entities to whom the device(s) is/are sold, implanted, inserted or delivered.
Subject to the return of a device that is placed, adjusted, and cemented within 60 days of receipt by a licensed dentist and then fails, the lab will repair or remake the device without charge for the cost of materials and workmanship or credit the original price paid, at the lab’s discretion, as follows:
- ZirLife™ and Zirlife™ Aesthetic full contour zirconia for the life of the patient if patient adheres to bi-annual hygiene appointments and/or routine maintenance.
- Porcelain to metal, all porcelain, all zirconia, all metal, single-unit inlay, onlay, and crown composite resin final prosthetics (excluding mutually opposing implant-supported full arch bridges), milled implant bars and screw-retained titanium abutments (excluding abutments with angulation greater than 20 degrees), up to two years from the invoice date.
- Zirconia abutments, zirconia plus titanium abutments, dentures and partials including screw-retained dentures but excluding immediate dentures and partials up to one year from the invoice date, if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Thermoformed appliances and splints if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship. Temporaries, composite resin Maryland and inlay/onlay bridges, up to six months from the invoice date.
- Immediate dentures and partials, flippers, retainers, surgical and radiographic guides, and all other dental devices up to thirty days from the invoice date, if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Screw-Retained Hybrid Bar and Zirconia Prosthesis will be remade at no charge due to poor fit when the lab’s suggested impression verification protocols are followed. In the event the device does not fit and protocols are not followed, a remake charge up to full price may be applied. You agree to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair and replacement of a device.
All implant abutments (to include crown plus abutments) must be torqued according to manufacturer’s specifications.
The lab does not guarantee the performance of independent carriers.
Classic Craft Dental Laboratory will only accept returns of implant parts on unopened packages with the product in its original condition.
The parties to this Agreement mutually agree to waive any and all class actions in favor of mandatory individual arbitration of all claims arising out of, or related to, this Agreement.
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. The place of arbitration shall be Savannah, Georgia. Georgia state law shall apply.
© 2022 Classic Craft Dental Laboratory