The demand for flexible partials continues to increase as an alternative for fixed restorations or full dentures. Many people consider a Valplast flexible partial to be the most comfortable option for their final restoration. These restorations are more affordable than fixed restorations and flexible partials move naturally, giving your patient confidence in their smile and ease of movement while talking and eating. Partials can restore functionality and change a patient’s way of life. Classic Craft offers a variety of partials for all your needs. Options include DuraCetal, acrylic, Valplast, cast metal, and Hybrid (cast metal w/ flex clasps).
DuraCetal® is a pure, highly crystalline acetal copolymer resin possessing high tensile and flexural strength, fatigue resistance, and hardness. These properties, when combined with its very low moisture absorption, make Myerson DuraCetal® an ideal, light weight alternative to cast metal partial denture frameworks. It is also indicated for clasps and unilaterals partials. For patients that do not want a metal framework, DurAcetal® clasps and frameworks are the solution.
Benefits of DuraCetal®:
- More rigid, flexible & comfortable than traditional metal frameworks
- Bacteria and stain resistant with no odor
- Better fit due to flex from “snap fit” feature
- Natural colors: Clear or Opaque Tooth Colored
- Snap-fit with excellent retention. No adjusting as clasps flex & return to original shape.
- Bio compatible, monomer free, and FDA approved
- Strong and durable
- Can be “added to” or repaired
- Can be adjusted with a carbide bur
- Excellent esthetics – looks natural in the mouth
Metal framework on the lingual for stability
Teeth set in acrylic saddles for future additions
- Comfortable and light
- Aesthetic – no metal show through
- Longevity – very durable
- All frameworks are Ni & Be free
- Metal framework on the lingual for stability
- Teeth can be added
- Acrylic saddles(s)
- Very durable
© 2021 Classic Craft Dental Laboratory