Classic Craft Dental Lab works with all custom abutment manufacturers including, but not limited to: Atlantis, Zimmer Biomet, Straumann, Nobel Biocare, and Vulcan. Together we produce abutments and implant crowns that meet or exceed the specifications of your treatment plan. We are also an Encode Empowered lab, which allows us to unlock Encode healing caps for abutment milling without using a third party.
CUSTOM ABUTMENT FEATURES:
- Custom abutment partners assume all warranties for OEM implants
- Options include: titanium, gold hue titanium, zirconia, hybrid zirconia, and one piece, screw-retained on a ti-base
CUSTOM ABUTMENTS ARE THE BEST SOLUTION FOR:
- Difficult implant placement
- Enhanced tissue management
- Natural contours
- Screw-retained crowns
- Angle correction
(Original Equipment Manufacturers)
Classic Craft Dental Lab works with all FDA-approved implant manufacturers and each case we produce with an OEM or stock abutment comes with a soft tissue model and placement jig. If minor modifications are needed for better tooth and tissue contours, they are included in the implant fee. We will never substitute an OEM abutment without your approval and will always work with you to determine the best option for restoring the implant.
OEM/STOCK ABUTMENTS ARE THE BEST SOLUTION FOR:
- Implants that are packaged with an abutment for cost savings
- Lesser known implant companies
- Restorations that don’t require special needs for tooth or tissue management
If you have questions call Tyler Arnold at Classic Craft Dental Laboratory at 877.552.7238 for assistance.
© 2022 Classic Craft Dental Laboratory