Classic Craft Dental Lab Warranty
Total Quality Management
Classic Craft Dental Laboratory uses only the finest materials to craft productt with nature's design principles in mind. These design features include: emergence profile, inter-proximal relationships, smile contour, proper occlusion, translucency and marginal integrity.
All of this adds up to shorter chair time and smiling patients. By using a TQM (Total Quality Management) approach to our system based craft, we are able to deliver a predictable fit, finish, functionality, and aesthetic. Classic Craft's predictability gives you the comfort in knowing that every appliance you place from us will help you build a legacy practice and drive patient referrals. Call the Classic Craft Technical Representative in your area to recieve your TQM experience today!
What We Need From You
We've developed systems which produce consistent restorations delivered on time.
The design of our restorations is dependent on what we receive from you. The following list ensures problem free restorations designed to benefit your practice and patients.
It is important we see the margins clearly, whether using an impression material or using a digital scanner.
We advise all our partners to include a bite registration with every case in order to understand your patient's anatomy. Take the bitte registration and shade before numbing the patient. This technique will give the lab the best accuracy.
To get the best aesthetic results, send a pre-op model and / or describe your treatment plan in detail.
Photos add clarity to a case and help us interpret your instructions. Send your photos to email@example.com
Call the lab at 877-552-7283 BEFORE you send your case. We'll preload your case into our system and give you an expected return date.
What You Can Expect From Us
We communicate with our partners as a part of the process. You have a clear expectation of the completion of your case.
We send email notifications when your case is received and when it is ready to ship. The timeline is clear.
When you receive that first email, start the clock
We will have your case back to you within 10 working days. 15 working days for implant abutments.
We have a Technical Representative assigned to your account that can help you with any questions or needs. You also have access to the Laboratory to further assist you. Our toll-free number is 877-582-7238.
Classic Craft Dental Laboratory Warranty
Classic Craft Dental Laboratory warrants that all dental devices (a "device") are made according to your specifications and approval in the belief that the device will be useful and makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantablility or fitness for a particular purpose.
This Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability ("Agreement") will be extended with the presentation of a verified proof-of-purchase, which includes an original invoice number / date, patient's name and original model.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a device (dentist who signed the RX) and does not extend to patients or other individuals and / or entities to whom the device(s) is / are sold, implanted, inserted, or delivered.
Subject to the return of a device that is placed, adusted, and cemented by a licensed dentist and then fails, the lab will repair or remake the device without charge for the cost of materials and workmanship or credit the original price paid, at the lab's option, as follows:
- ZirLife and Zirlife Aesthetic full contour zirconia for the life of the patient if patient adheres to biannual hygiene appointments and / or routine maintenance.
- Porcelain to metal, all porcelain, all zirconia, all metal, single-unit inlay, onlay, and crown composite resin final prosthetics (excluding mutually opposing implant-supported full arch bridges), milled implant bars, and screw-retained titanium abutments (excluding abutments with angulations greater than 20 degrees), up to two years from the invoice date.
- Zirconia abutments, zirconia plus titanium abutments, dentures and partials including screw-retained dentures but excluding immediate dentures and parials up to one year if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Thermoformed appliances and splints if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship. Temporaries, composite resin Maryland and inlay / onlay bridges, up to six months from the invoice date.
- Immediate dentures and partials, flippers, retainers, surgical and radiogrphic guides, and all other dental devices up to thirty days from the invoice date, if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Screw-Retained Hybrid Bar and Zirconia Prosthesis will be remade at no charge due to poor fit when the lab's suggested impression verification protocols are followed. In the event the device does not fit and protocols are not followed, a remake charge up to full price may be applied. You agree to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair and replacement of a device.
All implant abutments (to include crown plus abutments) must be torqued according to manufacturer's specifications.
The lab does not guarantee the performance of independent carriers.
Classic Craft Dental Lab will only accept returns of implant parts on unopened pachages with the product in its original condition.
The parties to this Agreement mutually agree to waive any and all class actions in favor of mandatory individual arbitration of all claims arising out of, or related to, this Agreement.
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. The place of arbitration shall be Savannah, Georgia. Georgia state law shall apply.